Business rejected by WhatsApp?
WhatsApp is the most popular global messaging channel. With 2 billion active daily users sending 65 billion messages each day.
WhatsApp Business Platform is for medium to large businesses who are looking to scale engagement of audiences, accelerate sales and drive better customer support outcomes.
But few businesses are restricted and rejected by whatsApp.
According to WhatsApp Commerce Policy:
- When you offer goods or services for sale, we consider all messages and media related to your goods or services, including any descriptions, prices, fees, taxes and/or any required legal disclosures, to constitute transactions. Transactions must comply with the policies listed below, and applicable terms, laws and regulations.
- You are solely responsible for your transactions and providing any sales terms, privacy terms or other terms applicable to your interactions with users.
- We are not responsible for processing, paying for, or fulfilling any sales relating to your transactions.
- You are solely responsible for determining, collecting, withholding, reporting, and remitting all applicable taxes, duties, fees and additional charges for sales relating to your transactions.
Goods restricted on WhatsApp Sell:
- Body Parts
Industry restricted on WhatsApp Sell:
- Weight loss
- Real,Fake, Virtual Currency
Services restricted on WhatsApp Sell:
- Adult services
- Gambling Services
Please refer to the link for details : https://www.whatsapp.com/legal/commerce-policy/?lang=en